Friday, December 5, 2008

Change chrome search engine on the fly!!

Hi folks,
i know it is(my blog) not that interesting, but still some of you stumble on to it... thank you very much for that.
And as, now that formality is over here is one post just FYI (For your information) :)
I am using Chrome say from last one and half month or so. Despite may other new/old features, the one feature that i would like to discuss over here is the feature of change of search engine on the fly.


Its like if you have list of search engines in your chrome, it asks to press tab the time it realizes, you are approximately typing the search engine in address bar



and it self learns and list downs sites which serves the find/search feature, other wise one can manually add it also.
it looked good to me... at least from a developer's UI perspective :))

5 comments:

  1. In the first image a "Tab" image shows the direction to press the tab key to shift to the search engine and then proceed with the search term

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! hotmail-inicio-sesion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Search Engine Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quickly and easily change your search engine with a drop-down menu on the search bar and save your favorite websites in one place. There are over 40+ search engines to choose from. Newest Search Engines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such an amazing information. I have just read it. It really helps.
    If you are looking for other articles just visit customcollegevisits.com  Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Honda Civic & A/C problems.

Hello Friends, Got a post again on to Honda Civic (The good old favorite commuter of mine). This car has been doing great except for so...